The Great Murder Mystery COVID-19 Secure Policy
The Lost Estate is delighted to welcome audiences to The Great Murder Mystery. We want your experience to be as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The show will adhere to the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidelines for performing arts and hospitality.
Please find the basic measures that the show will adhere to (our ‘Policy’) outlined below. This Policy will be supplemented and updated closer to the time of the show in order to reflect current laws and guidelines. If necessary, we will prompt you in advance and on the night on what to do so you can relax and enjoy your visit to the show.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office: [email protected]
- All seating will be allocated to ensure that standing is minimised
- Our seating plans will be designed to allow for social distancing, if required by the current guidelines.
- We hold customer details via our ticketing partner, NLiven, in order to have a comprehensive track and trace system in place.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms as str defined here, you must not attend the show.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms up to 48h before your booking, you can contact the box office who will exchange your ticket for a future performance (subject to availability) or for credit against a The Lost Estate production within the next 12 months.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms within 48h of your booking you may contact the box office who will make every effort to resell your ticket via our waitlist platform. Please note that resale is not guaranteed.
- If the show is cancelled entirely due to Government restrictions, you will receive an immediate full refund.
- If you arrive at your booking time with symptoms, you will be turned away from the venue with no refund.
- Please refer to our COVID-19 returns policy for more details
- On arrival, customers will complete a temperature check and answer a short COVID-19 symptom check before entering the venue and being directed to your seat by a member of staff.
- Customers with a high temperature (38c or higher), a persistent cough or a loss of taste or smell, will be refused entry without refund and asked to isolate. Please refer to our COVID-19 returns policy for more details.
- Audience members will be asked to use the hand sanitisers on arrival, which are also available throughout the premises.
- Audiences are required to adhere to current guidelines on the use of face coverings, which may include wearing a face covering when not seated at a table (unless exempt).
- We aim to operate a cloakroom service unless this contravenes Government guidance. Guests will be notified if no cloakroom service will be available.
- There will be table service for drinks. There will be no bar service this year.
- Payments within the venue will be contactless.
Our staff and between performances:
- Between performances the venue will be cleaned, including seats, tables and toilets.
- Staff will adhere to current guidance and regulations with regards to face coverings
- Staff will be required to adhere to an increased hand washing routine of at least every 30 minutes.
- We have completed a COVID-19 Risk Assessment for this venue and performance and have shared it with our staff.
NB: Please note that The Great Murder Mystery Ltd reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions of this Policy and modify it at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately upon publishing the revised Agreement on our web site. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of this Policy or our Terms & Conditions of this Agreement.
Updated: 23rd June 2021.